Albin & Co Solicitors are now recruiting for two dedicated Mental Health practitioners.
The role will involve managing a varied caseload dealing with all aspects of advice under the Mental Health Act 1983. Experience in Court of Protection work is advantageous but not essential.
If you are not yet qualified but have Panel Accreditation, consideration will be given to training contracts.
If you are qualified, then experience in supervision will also be an advantage.
Applicants must demonstrate considerable experience in mental health law.
• Advising clients on Mental Health Law
• Attending clients, taking instructions, preparing cases, appeals
• Own advocacy
• Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
• Ensuring compliance with file management
• Mental Health Panel Accreditation
• Strong academic record
• Excelled client care and communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and electronic case management systems
• Passion, enthusiasm and commitment to a growing Legal Aid company
The company’s head office is in Reading, with the opportunity to work in Braintree and Swindon also.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please send CV and cover letter to Mr Chris Albin, Managing Director.
Closing date: 12/05/2016
For details of how to advertise your vacancy on the MHLA website, contact email@example.com