Alfred Newton Solicitors are seeking a Mental Health Solicitor/Fee Earner to join their busy Mental Health Department, based at the Stockport office. Full and part-time applications considered.
Applicants must be accredited members of the Law Society Mental Health Panel. They will also be expected to have a strong academic background. A full driving licence and access to a car are essential.
- Previous mental health fee earning work, with panel status
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and previous use of a case management system
- A good standard of education and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- The successful applicant will be required to work as part of a team
Application by CV with covering letter to Danielle Tysall, 43-51 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3RX; or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at: email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.