Mental Health Solicitor
Appleman Legal is looking for a Mental Health Solicitor / Representative who is a current member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme to join our growing team.
We represent a diverse range of clients, and we genuinely care about protecting the rights of individuals and promoting the rule of law for the most vulnerable members of our society. Our successes are based on our strong ethical values, so we are keen to hear from like-minded individuals who share the same ethos and values that the firm prides itself on.
You will be required to provide advice and representation in all aspects of Mental Health Law, including undertaking advocacy and dealing with all types of work in respect of Mental Health Tribunals.
As a minimum we expect you to have the following:
- Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme Member
- Share our passion for access to justice
- Proficiency with MS Office and Case Management systems
- Ability to travel to other locations as and when required
- Driving Licence will be an advantage
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent training & career development opportunity
- A generous annual leave allowance.
- A generous bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ability to work remotely with access to our cloud-based case management software
- Good work life balance
Please send a CV & a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25 November 2021
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at: email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.