Mental Health Law Paralegal
An outstanding opportunity has arisen at our Office in Seven Sisters, North London. The firm is looking for a Mental Health Paralegal to join its reputable and growing team.
At Appleman Legal, we believe in allowing our Paralegals to have a high degree of responsibility from an early stage and we can provide excellent supervision and mentoring from our experienced supervising Solicitors. The firm has a strong commitment to training and retaining employees.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have completed their LPC, as progression opportunities are genuine within our firm with the possibility of securing a training contract.
As a minimum we expect you to have:
- Strong Academic Background
- Legal Practice Course
- Interest in Mental Health & Mental Capacity Law although previous experience is not necessary
- The candidate will need to share our passion for access to justice
- Proficiency with MS Office and Case Management systems
- Ability to travel to other locations when required
- Driving Licence will be an advantage
- A competitive salary
- Excellent training & career development opportunity
- Support and training to join the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme
- A generous annual leave allowance.
- Position can lead to a Training Contract
Please send a CV & a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25 November 2021
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at: email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.