VACANCY FOR MENTAL HEALTH PANEL MEMBER
We are currently looking a highly driven Mental Health Panel Member, who has experience in assisting clients that are suffering from mental health problems and are detained under the Mental Health Act 1983.
The Role will entail:
• Assisting with casework in Mental Health Law.
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases.
• Dealing with correspondence.
• Maintaining accurate time costing.
• Ensuring compliance with file management.
• Advocacy at Mental Health Tribunals, HMH, CPA Meetings.
The successful candidate must be Accredited with the Law Society on the Mental Health Panel.
We will also consider a candidate who is not a solicitor but is on the Law Society’s mental health panel.
We are looking for a friendly team player who is willing to work within a mixed group of lawyers in one office near to the City Centre of Manchester.
If you are interested then please Contact Yasmin Aslam by email at email@example.com
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org