Edwards Duthie has a vacancy for an experienced Mental Health Panel Accredited Fee Earner.
The successful candidate will be expected to represent clients in Mental Health Tribunals and the Court of Protection.
The successful candidate will also have:
– excellent oral and written communication skills
– excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines efficiently
– a demonstrated ability to attend to detail
– strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
– a commitment to high standards of client care
– the capacity to be flexible and adaptable in their approach to work
Salary in line with market rates.
Applications by CV and covering letter to:
Coral Joyce, Bank House, 269-275 Cranbrook Road, Ilford IG1 4TG
or by email to: email@example.com
Mental Health Panel membership is essential.
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org