Mental Health Panel Member
This is an exciting opportunity for a paralegal or newly qualified solicitor with appropriate mental health experience to join a small mental health law firm in Hammersmith, London.
Must be a Mental Health Panel Member to be considered for the role.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, confident, and capable; and will be able to work well as part of a team, as well as individually.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Mental Health Panel Membership is essential to be considered for this role.
- To advise, assist and represent clients acting at all times in accordance with the proper professional standards, and observing at all times the Professional Rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- To have responsibility for such caseload as shall be agreed between you and the Director.
- To participate fully in any time recording system, and to observe and apply fully any file management procedures as shall be in operation within the firm.
- To ensure that the billing of files is carried out efficiently and at the earliest opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contact: Cover letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mob: 07752424660 – Sokol Kraja / Director
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at:
email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.