Consultant Mental Health Solicitor/ Accredited Panel Member – London
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor / Accredited Member of the Law Society Mental Health Panel to join our busy Mental Health Team on a consultancy basis.
Consultants will be provided with good admin support, supervision and training (including online training with Data Law to demonstrate continued competence) as well as an attractive consultancy fee package. The firm have a number of existing clients in the London area that would be referred to the Consultant.
The successful candidate will:
– Be an Accredited Member of the Law Society Mental Health Panel
– Have experience in appearing before the Mental Health Tribunal and the Hospital Managers
– Have experience with Judicial Review and appeals to the Upper Tribunal
– Have an existing client base
– Have an understanding and ability to work within the Legal Aid contract
THB have offices situated in Chelmsford, Braintree, Benfleet, Shoeburyness, Ipswich and Norwich. This position will be based remotely and is to cover the London area.
If you would like to find out more or apply to join our friendly well regarded Mental Health Team please send your CV to Lesley Turner, Head of Mental Health Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part time Mental Health Legal Assistant – Benfleet Essex
We are looking for an ambitious hardworking Legal Assistant to join our busy team on a part-time basis. Full training and support will be provided. The role will entail:
– Typing and general file administration
– Speaking to clients on the telephone
– Completing case management requests
– Liaising with the Mental Health Act Administrators to agree mutually convenient dates for Tribunal and Hospital Mangers Hearings
– Dealing with correspondence
– Reviewing medical records
– Attending clients in hospital and take instructions
– Attending CPA meetings and ward reviews where necessary
– Experience in the mental health field is desirable but not necessary
If you would like to find out more or apply to join our Mental Health Team please send your CV to Lesley Turner, Head of Mental Health Department via email: email@example.com.
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.