The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- MHLA 21st Annual Conference & AGM November 26, 2020
- Job Advert: Campbell-Taylor Solicitors November 23, 2020
- Job Advert: Butler & Co November 18, 2020
- Job Advert: AWH Solicitors September 28, 2020
- Job Advert: AJM Solicitors September 8, 2020
Our regular courses have been postponed until it is safe to resume face-to-face training. We have successfully run online versions of some of our courses during 2020. To help us gauge future demand, please email us at email@example.com stating which course(s) you would be interested in attending remotely.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE & AGM:
*ONLINE* 21st MHLA Annual Conference & AGM, 27 November 2020