Court of Protection Solicitor
We are seeking a Court of Protection solicitor to join our team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling proceedings under s.16 and s.21A MCA 2005, deputyship work and DoLS. The candidate will also be expected to regularly work with the Official Solicitor.
We are also willing to consider remote working arrangements.
- Responsible for all aspects of Court of Protection work and on occasions, where appropriate, providing technical expertise and guidance to other team members.
- Ability to manage appropriate caseload types and complexities.
- Attending clients, taking instructions, and preparing cases.
- Maintaining accurate time costing procedures.
- Implementing any recommendations made by your supervisor following monthly file reviews ensuring that these are dealt with promptly.
- Ensuring compliance with file management.
- You will have a professional pro-active approach, strong client care skills and be interested in Business Development and Marketing to supplement the substantial work volumes brought in by the company.
- ALR status would be an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 30-42k depending on experience
Please apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline 30th April 2021
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at: email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.