We pride ourselves on being a progressive, forwarding thinking law firm offering quality legal advice and services in private and legally aided disciplines. The Firm is contracted with the Legal Aid Agency to deliver Legal Aid work in Mental Health Law, Mental Capacity & Court of Protection, Family and Children Law.
Here at Appleman Legal, we believe in allowing our Trainees and Paralegals to have a high degree of responsibility from an early stage and we guarantee excellent supervision and mentoring from our experienced Supervising Solicitors. The Firm has a strong commitment to training and retaining employees and Trainees.
Mental Health Paralegal
We are looking for a paralegal to join our thriving Mental Health Law department in our North London office. The candidate will need to share our passion for access to justice and show an interest in this area of law.
Membership of the Law Society Mental Health Accreditation Scheme, a driving license and previous experience would be an advantage.
- Passionate and dedicated to Mental Health Law
- Organised and proactive in terms of file management
- Willing to travel and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Strong written and IT skills
- Competitive Salary, determined by the candidate’s level of experience.
- Full-Time Permanent Employment
- This position will lead to a Training Contract if the candidate meets the relevant criteria. Appleman Legal fully support the training and development of all its paralegals in their career pathway.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
14th May 2021
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at: email@example.com. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.