Solicitor – Mental Health Law
CJCH Solicitors is a multi-award winning legal practice serving clients across Wales and South West England. We are excited to be offering a new opportunity to expand our Mental Health Law team.
The successful candidate must be a current member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme.
- Preferably 2+ years PQE (but open to all experience levels)
- Will be required to undertake advocacy at Mental Health Tribunals / Hospital Manager’s across Wales and the South West of England
- Expected to manage their own caseload
- An existing client base would be advantageous
- A full UK driving license and use of own vehicle
- Salary negotiable on experience
Open to non-solicitor candidates who are accredited, Mental Health Act panel members.
Base office is flexible across any of our practice offices in South Wales.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 to £42,000 /year (dependant on experience)
Potential candidates may apply by submitting their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.