Community Care Lawyer
This is a demanding and challenging role for lawyers with a genuine commitment to law and civil liberties. The candidate must be able to meet the LAA requirements. Minimum three years of community care experience with the proven track record and examples of work in different areas of community care law. Experience of supervising other lawyers is essential. The candidate must show that they have 350 hours per annum of direct casework over the past three years and they are not acting as a supervisor elsewhere.
The candidates should have:
- Excellent drafting skills
- Commitment to the rule of law and human rights
- Determination to apply legal principles irrespective of the clients’ circumstances and background
- Understanding of the UK immigration and prison systems
- Understanding of legal aid
The applications must include an up-to-date CV and a covering letter which must address the following points:
- Reasons for applying for this post.
- Candidate’s expectations/goals for the next 2, 3 and 5 years
- Contribution they could make to Kesar & Co Solicitors
The advertised salary may be substituted by a fee sharing agreement (see our website) if required.
The interested candidates should send their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at:
We will supply invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.