AWH solicitors is a Top 200 law firm with offices in Manchester & Blackburn, proudly providing award winning legal services to clients nationwide.
As a highly skilled team of solicitors we specialise in different fields of law, including: immigration, family law, personal injury, industrial disease, housing disrepair, wills & probate, criminal defence, mental health and conveyancing.
Exemplary customer service coupled with legal expertise is at the core of everything that we do. Our aim is to provide an efficient and prompt service for clients through recruitment of employees who are both approachable and respectful of their client’s needs.
A strong network of support staff departments, Human Resources, Finance and an in-house Marketing team, work closely with our fee-earning teams to ensure the business is able to develop and grow.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Accredited fee earner who has experience in Mental Health Law.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on experience and are committed to ensuring that our staff have access to the training they need both for their own development and to enable them to deliver a high quality service.
We are looking for a fee earner with:
• Law Society Panel Membership
• Experience in Tribunal Advocacy
• Experience of MCA and COP work helpful but not essential
• Knowledge of LAA contracts in MH
• A full driving licence
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines and targets.
• Good IT skills.
Experience of using computerised systems, including case management is essential and full training will be given.
- Salary is competitive (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 24 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Company Pension
- Perk Box Benefit Package
- Free Eye Tests
- Flexible Working hours/ Working from home available
- Rewarded for efforts with a healthy bonus
- Encouragement of internal progression
- Encourage internal and external training
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to Human Resources: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is December 18th 2019.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.
Would you like to see your job advertisement on the MHLA website, for just £75? Send your text and optional logo to us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will supply an invoice. Adverts are published upon receipt of payment.