The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: ABR Solicitors February 10, 2017
- Job Advert: RMNJ Solicitors February 10, 2017
- Job Advert: TV Edwards LLP February 8, 2017
- Job Advert: Steel & Shamash February 6, 2017
- Job Advert: Guile Nicholas February 6, 2017
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
- 20 February 2017 – Foundation Course, Manchester
- 27-28 February 2017 – Panel Course, London
- 2-3 March 2017 – Panel Course, Leeds
- 21 March 2017 – Refresher & Re-accreditation Course, London
The full 2017 training programme is in preparation and will be available shortly here.
SAVE THE DATES!
Friday 30 June 2017 – 4th Annual Court of Protection Conference, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Islington, London.
Friday 17 November 2017 – MHLA annual conference & AGM, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre.