The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Minutes: 09/04/2019 June 11, 2019
- Minutes: 19/02/2019 June 11, 2019
- Job Advert: Lawana & Co Solicitors May 24, 2019
- Job Advert: David Fish & Co, Wolverhampton May 20, 2019
- Job Advert: Clifford Johnston & Co May 9, 2019
OUR NEXT EVENTS
SAVE THE DATE!
The 20th MHLA Annual Conference & AGM takes place on Friday 22 November in Birmingham. Details available soon.