The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Butler & Co 13 May 2022
- Job Advert: AJM Solicitors 5 May 2022
- Job Advert: GT Stewart 1 April 2022
- Job Advert: David Auld & Co 14 March 2022
- Job Advert: Edwards Duthie Shamash 8 March 2022
We have organised online courses for 2021. The next three courses can always be seen in the sidebar under the hearing “Forthcoming events”. The full list of courses can be seen on the Training page.