The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: AJM Solicitors August 19, 2019
- Job Advert: Rudlings Wakelam Solicitors August 13, 2019
- Job Advert: Star Legal August 1, 2019
- Job Advert: Albin & Co August 1, 2019
- Job Advert: AJM Solicitors July 24, 2019
OUR NEXT EVENTS
SAVE THE DATE!
The 20th MHLA Annual Conference & AGM takes place on Friday 22 November in Birmingham. Details available soon.