The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Ben Hoare Bell LLP 12 February 2024
- Job Advert: Star Legal Solicitors 12 February 2024
- Job Advert: Butler & Co Solicitors 2 February 2024
- Job Advert: Goodey Aziz 18 January 2024
- Job Advert: Care Quality Commission 10 January 2024
The next three courses can always be seen in the sidebar under the hearing “Forthcoming events”. The full list of courses can be seen on the Training page.
If you wish to be notified when a particular course is available for booking, or would like to sign up to our mailing list for all course announcements, please email our Administrator at email@example.com.