The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Begum & Co Solicitors March 28, 2017
- Job Advert: Ben Hoare Bell March 17, 2017
- Job Advert: Irwin Mitchell March 14, 2017
- Job Advert: Guile Nicholas March 10, 2017
- Job Advert: Robert Lizar Solicitors March 7, 2017
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
- 13 April 2017 – Case Law, Manchester
- 19 April 2017 – Case Law, London
- 25 April 2017 – Legal Aid & Peer Review, London
- 5 June 2017 – Refresher & Re-accreditation, London
- 28-29 June 2017 – Panel Course, London
The full 2017 training programme is in preparation and will be available shortly here.
SAVE THE DATES!
Friday 30 June 2017 – 4th Annual Court of Protection Conference, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Islington, London.
Friday 17 November 2017 – MHLA annual conference & AGM, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre.