The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Alfred Newton Solicitors June 22, 2018
- Job Advert: Butler & Co June 21, 2018
- Job Advert: Grahame Stowe Bateson June 18, 2018
- Job Advert: Rodman Pearce Solicitors June 11, 2018
- Job Advert: Hadaway & Hadaway Solicitors LLP June 7, 2018
OUR NEXT EVENTS
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday 16 November, 19th MHLA Annual Conference, London