The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Irwin Mitchell November 16, 2016
- Job Advert: Fish & Co November 10, 2016
- Job Advert: Southerns Solicitors October 14, 2016
- Job Advert: Ben Hoare Bell October 12, 2016
- Job Advert: Steel & Shamash September 27, 2016
SAVE THE DATE!
Our 2017 annual conference takes place on Friday 17 November at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre.
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
The 2017 training programme is in preparation and will be available shortly here.