The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: John Fowlers Solicitors May 12, 2017
- Job Advert: Watson Woodhouse Solicitors May 12, 2017
- Job Advert: Otten Penna Solicitors May 11, 2017
- Job Advert: RMNJ Solicitors April 19, 2017
- Job Advert: Campbell-Taylor Solicitors April 13, 2017
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
- 5 June 2017 – Refresher & Re-accreditation, London
- 28-29 June 2017 – Panel (Accreditation), London
- 30 June 2017, 4th Annual Court of Protection Conference, London
- 23 Aug 2017, Foundation, Manchester
- 30 Aug 2017, Foundation, London
We continue to add more dates to the 2017 training programme and the current list is available here.
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday 17 November 2017 – MHLA annual conference & AGM, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre.