The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Reeds Solicitors April 11, 2019
- Job Advert: RMNJ Solicitors March 7, 2019
- Job Advert: THB Solicitors February 19, 2019
- Job Adverts: Solicitor and Paralegals, Burke Niazi February 4, 2019
- Job Advert: Abbotstone Law January 23, 2019
OUR NEXT EVENTS
10 May, Introduction to the Court of Protection, London
14 May, Legal Aid Supervision, London
16 May, Advocacy, Risk and Cross-Examination Masterclass, London
30 May, Hospital Managers’ Hearings, London
5 June, Restricted Cases, London
SAVE THE DATE!
The 20th MHLA Annual Conference & AGM takes place on Friday 22 November in Birmingham. Details available soon.