The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Conroys Solicitors LLP August 8, 2017
- Job Advert: Butler and Co Solicitors August 7, 2017
- Job Advert: Grahame Stowe Bateson July 3, 2017
- Job Advert: Irwin Mitchell June 20, 2017
- Job Advert: various roles, London-based firm June 13, 2017
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
- 23 Aug 2017, Foundation, Manchester
- 30 Aug 2017, Foundation, London
- 27 Sep 2017, Refresher, Manchester
- 4 Oct 2017, Refresher, London
We continue to add more dates to the 2017 training programme and the current list is available here.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE: SAVE THE DATE!
Friday 17 November 2017 – MHLA annual conference & AGM, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre.