The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: AWH Solicitors 10 February 2021
- Job Advert: Abbotts Martin 13 January 2021
- Job Advert: ADJ Law 13 January 2021
- Job Advert: Donovan Newton Solicitors 15 December 2020
- Job Advert: Campbell-Taylor Solicitors 23 November 2020
Our regular courses have been postponed until it is safe to resume face-to-face training. We have successfully run online versions of some of our courses during 2020. To help us gauge future demand, please email us at email@example.com stating which course(s) you would be interested in attending remotely.
OUR NEXT COURSES:
*ONLINE* Panel (Accreditation) Course, 1-3 March 2021