The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Administrator for the Mental Health Lawyers Association 24 November 2023
- Job Advert: Miles & Partners 14 November 2023
- Job Advert: Bison Solicitors 14 November 2023
- Job Advert: Peter Edwards Law 13 November 2023
- Civil Legal Aid Advocacy Research 26 October 2023
The next three courses can always be seen in the sidebar under the hearing “Forthcoming events”. The full list of courses can be seen on the Training page.
If you wish to be notified when a particular course is available for booking, or would like to sign up to our mailing list for all course announcements, please email our Administrator at email@example.com.