The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Ramsdens Solicitors November 13, 2019
- Job Advert: CJCH Solicitors November 11, 2019
- Job Advert: Albin & Co November 4, 2019
- Job Adverts: Atkins & Palmer November 4, 2019
- Job Advert: David Gray Solicitors LLP October 31, 2019
OUR NEXT EVENTS
Watch this space for our next confirmed courses. A list of provisional dates for the 2020 training programme will shortly be available. As soon as dates and venues are confirmed, events will be open for registration here
2019 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The 20th MHLA Annual Conference & AGM takes place on Friday 22 November in Birmingham. Full details available on our conference web page here.