The MHLA is the professional association of Mental Health Lawyers in England and Wales. Around 80% of lawyers representing clients in applications before the Mental Health Tribunal are members. Find out more about us…
The MHLA does not run a legal advice helpline. Use our ‘Find a lawyer’ pages to find contact details of members near to you.
The following are the most recent additions to our website:
- Job Advert: Otten Penna Solicitors November 15, 2017
- Job Advert: Taylor Haldane Barlex November 13, 2017
- Job Advert: Steel & Shamash November 6, 2017
- FAQs on the Procurement Process for Civil Legal Aid Services November 3, 2017
- Job Advert: Abbotstone Law October 16, 2017
OUR NEXT EVENTS:
A list of dates for the 2017 training programme is available here.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Friday 17 November 2017 – MHLA annual conference & AGM, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Leeds City Centre